- Post a previously unreleased chapter from one of your books.
- Write about your siblings or about being an only child.
- What book are you reading? How did you choose it?
- Had any collections as a kid?
- Do you plan on saving any of your belongings for the future?
- Write about the last time you rode a rollercoaster.
- Write the 10 commandments of writing.
- Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.
- Write about an interesting conversation you overheard.
- Go to Wikipedia and click on Random Article. Write about whatever page you get.
- What would you put into a ‘professional survival kit’ for your work?
This goes all the way back to freshman year of high school. Erin and I were walking down the hallway. It was a morning, during class time, and I think we’d been sent to get something from our lockers.
There were no other people in the hallway, except a pair of older boys standing to one side in front of a closed door.
As we passed, we heard one say to the other,
She’s sexy. Like a dolphin.
We did everything we could to avoid cracking up right there and then.