- Is School Lunch Really All That Bad?
- Earn your degree
- Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
- What is your zodiac sign? Does it fit your personality?
- Sit outside for about an hour. Write down the sounds you hear.
- Write about a teacher who had a lasting impact on you.
- Your relationship status and how you feel about it.
- Where you’d like to be in ten years.
- Write about friends that are like family.
- Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Write a verbal vision board.
- Write about being inside an old abandoned warehouse.
- How important do you think education is?
- What if you mirror started talking to you?
- List five celebrities that you’re attracted to.
- Write about how you celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Write about what you do on Valentine’s Day.
- How impulsive are you?
- Write about your favorite US President, living or dead.
- Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?
- Protected: Would You Want to Be a Child Prodigy?
- Do You Perform Better When You’re Competing or When You’re Collaborating?
- What are your favorite cartoons?
- If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- How Do You Find Peace in Your Life?
- How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
- What would you do if you could live a day without consequences?
- How to Properly Pack a Suitcase
- A food that reminds you of your youth.
- Why would you be a great president? Give at least three arguments.
No consequences for me personally? Throw Trump & Co. in jail for treason and escort Hillary to her rightful place in the Oval Office.
That’s what everyone else with half a brain would do, isn’t it?
Oh, but maybe this question only refers to things I have the capacity to do. No super powers, etc. Hmm.
I would eat all the foods my body can no longer handle. I’d go shopping for Oreos and Haagen-Daz and order a pizza.
NO CONSEQUENCES, BODY. You’re not allowed to react badly!
Wait, does this also violate the spirit of the question? Damn. This is tough.
Well, first of all, it has to be a week day. None of this weekend and holiday nonsense, I want a proper day off. I would take the day off and do only what I wanted to do. So, read, bake, sleep, etc.
That answer is so much more boring. Can’t we go back to the first one?