- Is School Lunch Really All That Bad?
- Earn your degree
- Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
- What is your zodiac sign? Does it fit your personality?
- Sit outside for about an hour. Write down the sounds you hear.
- Write about a teacher who had a lasting impact on you.
- Your relationship status and how you feel about it.
- Where you’d like to be in ten years.
- Write about friends that are like family.
- Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Write a verbal vision board.
- Write about being inside an old abandoned warehouse.
- How important do you think education is?
- What if you mirror started talking to you?
- List five celebrities that you’re attracted to.
- Write about how you celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Write about what you do on Valentine’s Day.
- How impulsive are you?
- Write about your favorite US President, living or dead.
- Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?
- Protected: Would You Want to Be a Child Prodigy?
- Do You Perform Better When You’re Competing or When You’re Collaborating?
- What are your favorite cartoons?
- If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- How Do You Find Peace in Your Life?
- How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
- What would you do if you could live a day without consequences?
- How to Properly Pack a Suitcase
- A food that reminds you of your youth.
- Why would you be a great president? Give at least three arguments.
Considering the state of the world right now, and the horrific impact el Chupatrumpo is having on the lives of so many, I think I would donate my ticket so a resistance leader could go to a meeting or event they otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend. There are a lot of “little people” in the grassroots making this movement happen, and I would love to be able to help someone who’s in the trenches.
Is that dodging the spirit of the question? Too bad. I don’t know what I would choose for myself. I’m all flown out after The Move. I don’t intend to fly anywhere for a reasonable stretch of time.
I’m hoping that when I do it’ll be back to the East Coast to visit loved ones. And I’d probably take a hope, skip, jump up to Nova Scotia for research. I’d want to go for a long stretch of time. We’ll see how it all works out.
But most importantly of all, I want an East Coast in one piece to go back to. So, yeah, donating that ticket.
Photo: Dan DeLuca