- Is School Lunch Really All That Bad?
- Earn your degree
- Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
- What is your zodiac sign? Does it fit your personality?
- Sit outside for about an hour. Write down the sounds you hear.
- Write about a teacher who had a lasting impact on you.
- Your relationship status and how you feel about it.
- Where you’d like to be in ten years.
- Write about friends that are like family.
- Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Write a verbal vision board.
- Write about being inside an old abandoned warehouse.
- How important do you think education is?
- What if you mirror started talking to you?
- List five celebrities that you’re attracted to.
- Write about how you celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Write about what you do on Valentine’s Day.
- How impulsive are you?
- Write about your favorite US President, living or dead.
- Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?
- Protected: Would You Want to Be a Child Prodigy?
- Do You Perform Better When You’re Competing or When You’re Collaborating?
- What are your favorite cartoons?
- If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- How Do You Find Peace in Your Life?
- How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
- What would you do if you could live a day without consequences?
- How to Properly Pack a Suitcase
- A food that reminds you of your youth.
- Why would you be a great president? Give at least three arguments.
I am an only child, but I have sisters.
This friends-who-are-family thing was modeled for me early on. My parents make lasting, deep friendships. If someone is worth having around they’ll become family in time.
I’ve never worried about the quantity of friends I have, it’s always been more about the quality of those people. And so I have friendships that are in their second decade that I treasure.
Friends who are family are even better than real family, because you get to choose them. You get to choose to keep them. Every day it is a conscious choice to stay in touch. Because you love them.
So here’s to my sisters who I don’t share blood with. You mean the world to me.
Photo: Mick C