- Is School Lunch Really All That Bad?
- Earn your degree
- Write a letter to your reflection in the mirror.
- What is your zodiac sign? Does it fit your personality?
- Sit outside for about an hour. Write down the sounds you hear.
- Write about a teacher who had a lasting impact on you.
- Your relationship status and how you feel about it.
- Where you’d like to be in ten years.
- Write about friends that are like family.
- Put your iPod on shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Write a verbal vision board.
- Write about being inside an old abandoned warehouse.
- How important do you think education is?
- What if you mirror started talking to you?
- List five celebrities that you’re attracted to.
- Write about how you celebrate New Year’s Eve.
- Write about what you do on Valentine’s Day.
- How impulsive are you?
- Write about your favorite US President, living or dead.
- Do Photoshopped Images Make You Feel Bad About Your Own Looks?
- Protected: Would You Want to Be a Child Prodigy?
- Do You Perform Better When You’re Competing or When You’re Collaborating?
- What are your favorite cartoons?
- If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- How Do You Find Peace in Your Life?
- How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
- What would you do if you could live a day without consequences?
- How to Properly Pack a Suitcase
- A food that reminds you of your youth.
- Why would you be a great president? Give at least three arguments.
My zodiac sign is Aries. Me and 1/12 of the general population. We’re all the same. Totally.
Astrology is bullshit.
I know this for a fact because my star chart is a goddamn mess. Most have a fairly even distribution of lines. Mine are all clumped in one area, which goes to prove that astrology is either northern-hemisphere-restricted, or bullshit. I call bullshit.
PLUS, there’s the fact that the stars have changed alignment since the system was first developed, which is supposed to make me a Pisces. Signs don’t get much more polar oppositely than Aries and Pisces.
- Go-getter, doesn’t like lying around
- Seeks power
Excuse me while I laugh my ass off. Some of that is me, but all this energetic shit? TOTAL CRAP. Buuuuuuuull shiiiiiiiiiiit. I’m independent and stubborn and that’s about where it ends.
- Sophisticated (*urp*)
- Knows where she’s going
- Good listener
- Confident in own abilities
…you know, I haven’t looked up “pisces woman” in a long, long time. What I remember involves a lot of water and calm. This… is more like me.
But, whatever calm and confidence (and omg, the capacity for distraction) I have is tempered by the Aries’ fiery temperament.
No one description fits all people.
Theoretically, if I were to combine all my astrological signs (Year of the Tiger, moon sign, whatever) it would paint a picture of ME. But like I said, my star chart is fuuuuuucked uuuuuup.
So no, my sign(s) aren’t really relevant. I put more faith in something like Myers-Briggs, which at least seeks to describe you as you are, rather than predict based on a random fact.
Whatever, man. We’ve got a deep fryer to test out.