- 5 favorite girls names, 5 favorite boys names
- Protected: Write about your first crush.
- The best part of today was______
- What’s the hardest thing you’re dealing with?
- Can people change?
- Why do you write?
- Write about a piece of music that inspires you.
- write about something you believe in, anything at all
- What is your favorite piece of art you own?
- What’s the last thing you apologized for?
- Share a life lesson learned while doing something seemingly mundane, such as cleaning your closet.
- Whose style would you like to steal for a day? Why? What would you wear?
- your idol and why you look up to them
- Share your loftiest goals and how you plan to achieve them.
- everything you wish for in a significant other
- how you judge intelligence
- Write about the worst trip you’ve ever taken.
- Who are your favorite writers? Why?
- List your pets.
- something that makes you really angry
- Who are your favorite bloggers? Why?
- a date you’d love for someone to take you on
Mmkay, I’m doing this one because I’m excited. As of next week, I’ll have two new pets!
June(bug) and Ixi are young dogs we’re adopting. My dad is big on security-through-deterrence-and-inconvenience. Barking dogs are a major deterrent.
Last weekend we went to a shelter my aunt recommended, and picked out the two we felt would fit in best with us. We brought them back to my gran’s so my mom could meet them and approve.
June is a sweetheart. She just wanted to cuddle. Ixi also wanted to cuddle, but wanted to explore as well. Then she figured out she could hide under the bed.
This will be my first time owning dogs, after growing up with guinea pigs (Babie, Porkchop, Brillo, Belle, Reepacheep–not all at once, mind). I’m excited and also nervous to do things right. We’ve bought all their stuff, now we need to move in and get the house ready for them to explore.
I’m reading up on clicker training. We have a plan for when they immediately come to the house.
I can’t believe we’re doing this so soon. Eek!